This 6ft x 2ft 6in wooden trestle / banquet table (folding) is certainly one of the most popular in this folding table range. It’s the kind of table that can be used in many different venues for lots of different occasions. Are you preparing for a function in a church hall or village hall etc? This trestle table is easy to set up and just as easy to fold away and store once your event is over. Add a nice table cloth (not included) for even better results.
Features and Benefits of 6ft Folding Trestle Table
- The surface of the table top has received a double coat of clear polyurethane varnish which helps to protect it from bumps and spillages
- There are also 2 extra wide stacking battens under the lip of the table top – these tables can be stacked as many as 20 high
- The edges of the table are protected by rubber edging which has been attached without the need for either glue or staples
- Strong and Sturdy – There is an industrial strength leg locking mechanism in place
- The bolt through construction once again emphasises the loading capacity and strength
- The steel frame has been powder coated and the foldable legs are in the American wishbone style
- Whilst rivets are visible in the table top surface – they are completely flush so in no way affect the performance of the table
- Plastic feet are attached to each leg and help to prevent any scratching or other damage to floors
- Each trestle table can be folded flat – Ideal for both storage and transportation
- No Assembly required – Once the table as been unpacked it is immediately ready for use
6ft trestle table dimensions
- Height = the table stands 750mm or 30in from the ground
- The table top is made from a single piece of exterior grade plywood and is 15mm thick
6ft trestle table seats how many?
We are often asked how many people can be seated at a 6 foot table? The answer is 6, there is not enough room to put a chair on either end.