This 6ft round wooden trestle table is suited to all sorts of different venues and proves to be highly functional in a range of different situations. You might typically expect to see them in places like church halls, village halls, sports clubs and perhaps even in small cafes and restaurants. Like many of the tables stocked at Ningbo Contract Furniture, this particular model can be folded flat which makes them great for not only storage but also for transportation.
Features and Benefits
- The table top is made from a single piece of exterior grade plywood
- Height = 750mm/30inches from the ground
- Table top is 18mm thick
- The frame of the table is made from steel and is powder coated black
- The legs (which also feature an industrial locking mechanism) have American style folding wishbone legs
- The plywood table top has been given two coats of clear polyurethane varnish, which will protect the surface
- When folded flat these trestle tables can be stacked as many as twenty high for storage and transportation
- To aid stacking each table top is fitted with two extra wide stacking battens
- The black rubber edging (which protects the edges of the table) has been applied without the use of staples or glue
- There are visible rivets which are flush to the surface of the table but these in no way affect the performance of the table and can be easily hidden under a tablecloth if you prefer
- The table, although fairly light and easy to manoeuvre, features a bolt through construction for maximum loading capacity and strength
- Each table leg is fitted with a plastic foot which prevents slipping and damage to floors
- No assembly required – upon delivery, simply unpack your new table/tables and they are ready for action.