There is a great selection of stacking chairs at Ningbo Furniture, ranging from this basic but highly functional plastic stacking chair. This particular plastic, stacking chair is available in 3 different colours (blue, red, and black) and is suited to a wide range of environments and venues.
You may have seen them in schools or even sat on them at doctor surgeries and community halls. The back of the chair has been contoured to allow for more comfort, particularly welcome if you have a long meeting to sit through.
They can be stacked up to 10 high without any problems and again this is particularly useful, if you have to clear the floor of the hall or relevant venue once your meeting or event has concluded.
Features and Benefits of Red Plastic Stacking Chair
- The shell of the chair is made from one-piece polypropylene which is strong and durable and features an anti-slip grain finish on the actual seating area
- Contoured seat for comfort
- Fire retardant
- The 22mm diameter tubular steel frame is robust and sturdy and features a long lasting black stove-enamelled finish
- Plastic feet on each leg not only help to protect floor surfaces but also help to reduce that distracting scraping noise when they are moved along the floor
- Can be safely stacked 10 high – invaluable when storage space is limited or surface cleaning is required
- Practical and extremely cost effective
- Available in different colours
- Certified to BS4875
- Height = 80 cm
- Width = 50 cm
- Depth = 40 cm
- Seat Height = 43cm
- Weight = 3 kg