Aluminium Emperor Banqueting Chair Gold
£ 51.54 Inc. VAT £ 42.95 Ex VAT
£ 47.94 Inc. VAT £ 39.95 Ex VAT
Banquet chairs suitable for restaurants, hotels, wedding receptions & special events can be stacked 10 high.
Features and Benefits
- Aluminium frame
- Seat pad = upholstered 2.5 inch high density foam
- Colours available = red (Cambridge), blue (Oxford), gold (Wessex)
- Ideal for storage – stack them 10 high when not in use
- When stacked the chairs are protected from scratches thanks to plastic bumper guards on the insides of the legs
- The floor is protected thanks to plastic glides on the end of each leg
- No assembly required – Unpack from new or simply remove them from storage and they are ready for use
- Compatible with other Ningbo banqueting furniture
- Tested to BS7176:2007 – Resistance to ignition of upholstered furniture for non-domestic seating by testing composites. (This exceeds CRIB 5 testing)
- Height = 93 cm
- Width = 44 cm
- Depth = 46 cm
- Seat = 46 cm
- Weight = 5.0 kg
This is the aluminium Emperor stacking, banqueting chair gold. It’s a kilogram lighter than its steel counterpart, so depending on your requirements, this may influence your decision between the two versions. Aesthetically the two models are very similar, with both being very attractive looking chairs which are suited to a whole range of venues and events. The banqueting name indicates that they are particular popular in places like hotel dining areas, restaurants and other banqueting halls. They also work well as a modern and comfortable church chair. Aluminium Emperor Banqueting Chair Gold can be stacked 10 high, although if you are using a chair trolley to move them about, it’s safer to just stack them 8 high.
Online orders are usually dispatched within 24 hours.
Telephone ordering is welcomed.
Next day delivery can be arranged on certain items, please call us.
The delivery method we use is dependent on the product, quantity, delivery location and delivery deadline.
Larger Orders are palletised on a HGV vehicle and delivered to the kerbside only and it is the customers responsibility to move the goods into the premises.
Smaller quantities of goods are usually delivered through a parcel company.
If delivery is attempted and failed, then re-delivery charges will apply.
For stock items the standard delivery is usually 1 – 3 working days after receipt of order, we advise you call us prior to placing the order to ensure we have the sufficient stock available – 0800 888 6263
If the delivery lead time will be longer than this (due to product code ordered or delivery postcode) then we will advise you accordingly,
Next Day Delivery:
Next Day can be arranged at an additional cost although you must call us (0800 888 6263) ahead of placing your order to confirm this delivery option is available for your order.
Saturday delivery may be available but this will incur an additional charge.
Once you have received your delivery, please take care in checking the items are not damaged or missing
If there is an issue with your order, you must contact us within 24 hours at email@example.com with the following information for us to resolve this for you:
- Order Number
- Description of Issue
- Pictures of Damaged Goods