4ft Fold in half Plastic Trestle Table
£ 53.94 Inc. VAT £ 44.95 Ex VAT
£ 44.34 Inc. VAT £ 36.95 Ex VAT
Versatile plastic trestle table (4ft x 2ft ) can be folded in half when not in use and features carry handle for transportation.
Easy to set up and easy to clean
Features and Benefits
- 4ft x 2ft table folds in half – Features a carrying handle when in this position
- Height = 750mm/30in from table surface to the ground
- Suitable for use indoors and outdoors – plastic (blow moulded polyethylene) surface is easy to clean
- Easy to set up and easy to fold away and store/transport
- A black powder coated steel frame supports the table top
- Strong and durable – the folding legs feature a locking ring mechanism and the blow moulded top makes the surface strong
- Plastic feet on each leg prevent slipping and damage to floors
- When folded the tables can be stacked as many as 40 high – extremely useful for storage
- No assembly required – Simply unfold the legs (once unpacked) and you can begin setting up your chosen venue
Although this 4ft x 2ft fold in half plastic trestle table has many of the same features as the rest of the Ningbo catering table roster, there is also something extra to mention here.
We believe that all of our tables are not only high quality but also pretty versatile too and that is certainly the case with this model.
So, Plastic Trestle Table can be stacked when fold in half to make storage and transportation straightforward, it’s really strong when in situ with a design that encourages maximum loading capacity, its plastic surface can easily be wiped clean but here’s the little extra – it doesn’t just fold (like many of our other tables), it folds in half!
When in this position, it features a useful carrying handle to make moving the tables even easier!
So, wherever your venue and whatever your event, this particular trestle table can prove very useful indeed.
Online orders are usually dispatched within 24 hours.
Telephone ordering is welcomed.
Next day delivery can be arranged on certain items, please call us.
The delivery method we use is dependent on the product, quantity, delivery location and delivery deadline.
Larger Orders are palletised on a HGV vehicle and delivered to the kerbside only and it is the customers responsibility to move the goods into the premises.
Smaller quantities of goods are usually delivered through a parcel company.
If delivery is attempted and failed, then re-delivery charges will apply.
For stock items the standard delivery is usually 1 – 3 working days after receipt of order, we advise you call us prior to placing the order to ensure we have the sufficient stock available – 0800 888 6263
If the delivery lead time will be longer than this (due to product code ordered or delivery postcode) then we will advise you accordingly,
Next Day Delivery:
Next Day can be arranged at an additional cost although you must call us (0800 888 6263) ahead of placing your order to confirm this delivery option is available for your order.
Saturday delivery may be available but this will incur an additional charge.
Once you have received your delivery, please take care in checking the items are not damaged or missing
If there is an issue with your order, you must contact us within 24 hours at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information for us to resolve this for you:
- Order Number
- Description of Issue
- Pictures of Damaged Goods