6ft Wooden Trestle Table
£ 94.74 Inc. VAT £ 78.95 Ex VAT
£ 74.34 Inc. VAT £ 61.95 Ex VAT
If you need a large, sturdy table that’s also easy to transport and store, look no further. Our 6ft wooden folding trestle table is reliably strong and features an industrial strength locking mechanism.
It also has steel folding legs, so it can be folded flat and stacked to save on storage space. You can move a number of tables at once using one of our handy wheeled trolleys.
Our 6ft trestle table is a popular choice for all kinds of venues and events, including church and community activities, functions, car boot sales and markets. It’s also perfect for wedding receptions, conferences and corporate events.
Thanks to the attractive wood finish, the table doesn’t necessarily have to be covered. However, it absolutely looks the part when dressed up with a cloth or branded covering for formal events.
Features and benefits of our 6ft wooden trestle table
Here’s what to expect when you buy one of our best-selling tables:
- The surface of the tabletop has received a double coat of clear polyurethane varnish, which helps to protect it from bumps and spillages
- There are also two extra wide stacking battens under the lip of the tabletop – these tables can be stacked as many as 20 high
- The edges of the table are protected by rubber edging which has been attached without the need for either glue or staples
- Strong and sturdy thanks to the industrial strength leg locking mechanism in place
- The bolt through construction once again emphasises the loading capacity and strength
- The steel frame has been powder coated and the foldable legs are in the American wishbone style
- Whilst rivets are visible in the table top surface – they are completely flush so in no way affect the performance of the table
- Plastic feet are attached to each leg and help to prevent any scratching or other damage to floors
- Each trestle table can be folded flat – Ideal for both storage and transportation
- No Assembly required – Once the table as been unpacked it is immediately ready for use
6ft trestle table dimensions
- 6ft x 2ft 6in
- Height = the table stands 750mm or 30in from the ground
- The tabletop is made from a single piece of exterior grade plywood and is 15mm thick.
Have a question about our trestle tables?
For more information on any of our high quality trestle tables, or for help choosing the right solution for your event, get in touch. Please call our friendly sales team on 0800 888 6263 and we’ll be happy to talk you through your options.
This 6ft x 2ft 6in wooden trestle / banquet table (folding) is certainly one of the most popular in this folding table range. It’s the kind of table that can be used in many different venues for lots of different occasions. Are you preparing for a function in a church hall or village hall etc? This 6ft trestle table is easy to set up and just as easy to fold away and store once your event is over. Add a nice table cloth (not included) for even better results.
6ft trestle table seats how many?
We are often asked how many people can be seated at a 6 foot table? The answer is 6, there is not enough room to put a chair on either end.
Online orders are usually dispatched within 24 hours.
Telephone ordering is welcomed.
Next day delivery can be arranged on certain items, please call us.
The delivery method we use is dependent on the product, quantity, delivery location and delivery deadline.
Larger Orders are palletised on a HGV vehicle and delivered to the kerbside only and it is the customers responsibility to move the goods into the premises.
Smaller quantities of goods are usually delivered through a parcel company.
If delivery is attempted and failed, then re-delivery charges will apply.
For stock items the standard delivery is usually 1 – 3 working days after receipt of order, we advise you call us prior to placing the order to ensure we have the sufficient stock available – 0800 888 6263
If the delivery lead time will be longer than this (due to product code ordered or delivery postcode) then we will advise you accordingly,
Next Day Delivery:
Next Day can be arranged at an additional cost although you must call us (0800 888 6263) ahead of placing your order to confirm this delivery option is available for your order.
Saturday delivery may be available but this will incur an additional charge.
Once you have received your delivery, please take care in checking the items are not damaged or missing
If there is an issue with your order, you must contact us within 24 hours at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information for us to resolve this for you:
- Order Number
- Description of Issue
- Pictures of Damaged Goods