5ft 6in Round Wooden Folding Table 168cm Diameter
£ 197.94 Inc. VAT £ 164.95 Ex VAT
£ 117.54 Inc. VAT £ 97.95 Ex VAT
Product Code: TRWD-5ft6in
Features and Benefits of the 5ft 6in Round Wooden Folding Table
- The 5ft 6in table top is made from one piece exterior grade plywood
- Height = Standing 750mm / 30in from the ground when in position
- Table top is 18mm thick and features rubber edging (attached without glue or staples) for ease of handling and safety
- The top has also been given 2 layers of clear polyurethane varnish
- Underneath the table top there are 2 wooden extra wide stacking battens this makes stacking the tables (when folded flat) up to 20 high, straightforward
- The frame has been powder coated and features American style folding wishbone legs
- The legs themselves feature and industrial strength locking mechanism giving you great reassurance when the table is in situ
- Much of the table strength (and maximum loading capacity) comes from the bolt through construction – this feature does mean there a visible rivets flush to the surface, where a simple tablecloth will cover them depending on preference
- Plastic feet on each leg will protect floors
- No assembly needed
Please contact our sales team to place your order 0800 888 6263
Ningbo Furniture stocks a wide range of round wooden folding tables suitable for a whole range of venues and events. Round wooden folding table is best for Catering events such as wedding receptions, church meals, village hall receptions are particularly suited to this kind of trestle table but they are so versatile (available in various shapes and styles, round, square, rectangular) that you can use them for lots of other functions too.
Featured here is our 5ft 6in round wooden catering table and just like similar others in this range is light enough to be handled and manoeuvred but constructed so that once you have it in position it’s strong and sturdy enough to stand up to all of your catering and hosting needs. Ordering is simple and delivery is usually speedy, so if you have an upcoming event but no furniture, it’s not too late to get it all sorted out.
Online orders are usually dispatched within 24 hours.
Telephone ordering is welcomed.
Next day delivery can be arranged on certain items, please call us.
The delivery method we use is dependent on the product, quantity, delivery location and delivery deadline.
Larger Orders are palletised on a HGV vehicle and delivered to the kerbside only and it is the customers responsibility to move the goods into the premises.
Smaller quantities of goods are usually delivered through a parcel company.
If delivery is attempted and failed, then re-delivery charges will apply.
For stock items the standard delivery is usually 1 – 3 working days after receipt of order, we advise you call us prior to placing the order to ensure we have the sufficient stock available – 0800 888 6263
If the delivery lead time will be longer than this (due to product code ordered or delivery postcode) then we will advise you accordingly,
Next Day Delivery:
Next Day can be arranged at an additional cost although you must call us (0800 888 6263) ahead of placing your order to confirm this delivery option is available for your order.
Saturday delivery may be available but this will incur an additional charge.
Once you have received your delivery, please take care in checking the items are not damaged or missing
If there is an issue with your order, you must contact us within 24 hours at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information for us to resolve this for you:
- Order Number
- Description of Issue
- Pictures of Damaged Goods