6ft Round Wooden Folding Table
£ 203.94 Inc. VAT £ 169.95 Ex VAT
£ 141.54 Inc. VAT £ 117.95 Ex VAT
Wooden top round trestle table (6ft) with 18mm thick table top ideal for catering events in a variety of venues such as church halls, village halls, car boot sales. Strong for maximum loading capacity
Features and Benefits
- The table top is made from a single piece of exterior grade plywood
- Height = 750mm/30inches from the ground
- Table top is 18mm thick
- The frame of the table is made from steel and is powder coated black
- The legs (which also feature an industrial locking mechanism) have American style folding wishbone legs
- The plywood table top has been given two coats of clear polyurethane varnish, which will protect the surface
- When folded flat these trestle tables can be stacked as many as twenty high for storage and transportation
- To aid stacking each table top is fitted with two extra wide stacking battens
- The black rubber edging (which protects the edges of the table) has been applied without the use of staples or glue
- There are visible rivets which are flush to the surface of the table but these in no way affect the performance of the table and can be easily hidden under a tablecloth if you prefer
- The table, although fairly light and easy to manoeuvre, features a bolt through construction for maximum loading capacity and strength
- Each table leg is fitted with a plastic foot which prevents slipping and damage to floors
- No assembly required – upon delivery, simply unpack your new table/tables and they are ready for action.
Please contact our sales team to place your order 0800 888 6263
This 6ft round wooden folding table is suited to all sorts of different venues and proves to be highly functional in a range of different situations. You might typically expect to see them in places like church halls, village halls, sports clubs and perhaps even in small cafes and restaurants. Like many of the tables stocked at Ningbo Contract Furniture, 6ft Round Wooden Folding Table model can be folded flat which makes them great for not only storage but also for transportation.
Online orders are usually dispatched within 24 hours.
Telephone ordering is welcomed.
Next day delivery can be arranged on certain items, please call us.
The delivery method we use is dependent on the product, quantity, delivery location and delivery deadline.
Larger Orders are palletised on a HGV vehicle and delivered to the kerbside only and it is the customers responsibility to move the goods into the premises.
Smaller quantities of goods are usually delivered through a parcel company.
If delivery is attempted and failed, then re-delivery charges will apply.
For stock items the standard delivery is usually 1 – 3 working days after receipt of order, we advise you call us prior to placing the order to ensure we have the sufficient stock available – 0800 888 6263
If the delivery lead time will be longer than this (due to product code ordered or delivery postcode) then we will advise you accordingly,
Next Day Delivery:
Next Day can be arranged at an additional cost although you must call us (0800 888 6263) ahead of placing your order to confirm this delivery option is available for your order.
Saturday delivery may be available but this will incur an additional charge.
Once you have received your delivery, please take care in checking the items are not damaged or missing
If there is an issue with your order, you must contact us within 24 hours at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information for us to resolve this for you:
- Order Number
- Description of Issue
- Pictures of Damaged Goods