4ft Round Wooden Folding Table
£ 137.94 Inc. VAT £ 114.95 Ex VAT
£ 85.80 Inc. VAT £ 71.50 Ex VAT
4ft round trestle table with wooden top (other sizes available). Strong and sturdy featuring industrial strength leg locking mechanism is suited to a range of catering functions and variety of venues
Features and Benefits
- A single piece of exterior grade plywood makes up the 4ft round table top
- Height = Stands 750mm or 30in from the ground
- Black powder coated steel frame featuring American styled wishbone tubular legs (folding)
- Sturdy bolt through construction in addition to industrial strength leg locking mechanism – the table really feels solid when in position (see video)
- The table top has been coated (2 coats) in clear polyurethane varnish which helps to prevent scratches
- When not in use, these tables can be folded flat and then stacked as many as 20 high. Not only does this prove invaluable for transportation but storing becomes easy too
- To protect the tables when stacked, each one is fitted with 2 extra wide wooden stacking battens (underneath the table top)
- In the surface of the table you will notice there are visible rivets. These are completely flush with the surface and help to deliver the strength of the table. If you find them unsightly, simply cover with a table cloth when in use
- The circumference of the table top has been fitted with rubber edging to make it easy to handle as well protecting it from bumps and scrapes. This edging has been applied without glue or staples
- Plastic feet prevent damage to floors
- No assembly required
This is Ningbo’s 4ft round wooden trestle table and like others in the range (3ft, 5ft, 6ft etc) is well suited to a whole host of venues, events and functions. They are strong (featuring leg locking mechanism and bolt through construction) so as well as working well as a simple catering table for example, they are also able to take plenty of weight if you have other uses in mind. None of the 4ft Round Wooden Trestle Table require any assembly at all. Once you have placed your order, they will be promptly delivered so that you can be up and running in no time.
Online orders are usually dispatched within 24 hours.
Telephone ordering is welcomed.
Next day delivery can be arranged on certain items, please call us.
The delivery method we use is dependent on the product, quantity, delivery location and delivery deadline.
Larger Orders are palletised on a HGV vehicle and delivered to the kerbside only and it is the customers responsibility to move the goods into the premises.
Smaller quantities of goods are usually delivered through a parcel company.
If delivery is attempted and failed, then re-delivery charges will apply.
For stock items the standard delivery is usually 1 – 3 working days after receipt of order, we advise you call us prior to placing the order to ensure we have the sufficient stock available – 0800 888 6263
If the delivery lead time will be longer than this (due to product code ordered or delivery postcode) then we will advise you accordingly,
Next Day Delivery:
Next Day can be arranged at an additional cost although you must call us (0800 888 6263) ahead of placing your order to confirm this delivery option is available for your order.
Saturday delivery may be available but this will incur an additional charge.
Once you have received your delivery, please take care in checking the items are not damaged or missing
If there is an issue with your order, you must contact us within 24 hours at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information for us to resolve this for you:
- Order Number
- Description of Issue
- Pictures of Damaged Goods